We need emotional content! (Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon)


Rants and comments on movies

With special focus on asian films

Tuesday 11 March 2008

Been awful quite for a while

But now I'm back. I have big pile of movies I watched and planned to write about, among them TRIANGLE, THE DETECTIVE, NARAKA 19 and a lot of others, but couldn't bring myself to do it. They just didn't triggered my brain into action. Maybe, because there was a vague sense of disappointment with the most of them, that wasn't enough to make me write a scorcher. And just to say "it was kind of alright but not really either" would have been to much work and too much of a bore.
So it took a lot of rethinking and the unexpected joy in watching BLUE JEAN MONSTER to make me realize the point of this blog: I don't have to review all the new movies I happen to see, I want to share flix I enjoyed, when ever the were made. And so I put the pile of mediocre new releases on the shelves, where they belong, and give you stuff I really like (or dislike).
Maybe I'll write about some of them later, but at the moment I don't see any point in saying anything about the mentioned movies.
All right, and now back to business!

No comments: